Hands-On Microsoft Word Workshop
The Instructional Design Department is offering staff members the opportunity to register for a "hands-on" workshop for working with and creating accessible Microsoft Word documents in conformance with WSCC and TBR accessibility guidelines.
The workshop will focus on how to:
- Convert an older, outdated Word document to have the ability to run the Accessibility Checker and create a newly accessible document in the latest Microsoft Office Word version
- Create an accessible Microsoft Word document from scratch
- Determine whether or not the time involved is easier to create a newly accessible document or convert an older document to a newer format to make it accessible
- Set up a recommended accessible default font style and font size for all Microsoft Word documents
Please bring one or two Microsoft Word documents in electronic format to work on during the 2-hour workshop. If you have questions about the workshop, please contact Lora Duvall (firstname.lastname@example.org; ext. 2773).
- Monday, December 17, 2018
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- MBSS 106
- Main Campus