Online Intermediate eLEARN Training 2.0 Course
Online Intermediate eLEARN Training 2.0 Course is an online, 10-week training course that engages faculty in utilizing some of the more advanced components of eLEARN. By the end of the class, participants will be able to complete the following tasks:
- News- schedule release dates/ times, add tables, insert images with ALT text
- Email- manage folders, move messages, set up eLEARN to automatically send emails when certain criteria are met
- Content- import/ export/ copy components, open or close modules on scheduled dates, adding descriptive elements
- Discussion- assessing posts and posting grades to grade book, setting special access
- Dropbox- schedule release dates/ times, plagiarism detection, setting special access
- Quizzes- copying quizzes, setting for multiple attempts and special access, setting release conditions
- Additional topics include the use of the Grade Set-up Wizard, and creating an attendance roster.
All instruction takes place online. Faculty members who successfully complete this professional development course receive extra compensation of $100 (pre-tax) after completing an assessment of the training course. The online course will run from Monday, January 28, 2019 through Monday, April 15, 2019. If you have questions about the content of this course, please contact Cathy Deaderick (Cathy.Deaderick@ws.edu).
- Monday, January 28, 2019
- All Day Event